No matter if you are on whole30 or not you are sure to love these tender, juicy, and delicious burgers. Of course if you are like my Husband, you love all the burger toppings. No matter how you top your burger, these are sure to be the Best Burger!
DO NOT forget to use my secret ingredient (Primal Kitchen Steak Sauce) that takes these burgers to the next level!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links at no additional cost to you. All products are ones that I personally use and Love! Click here for full legal disclaimer.
The Best Burgers
- Large bowl
- Cast iron skillet
- 1 lb Ground beef I use 80/20 for this recipe. You can use a more lean ground beef if you like.
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tbsp
Primal kitchen steak sauceMy secret ingredient when making burgers and meatballs. It adds so much flavor!
- 1 tbsp Coconut aminos
- 1/8 Cup Dried chopped onions
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Form into 4 patties, do not worry if the patties are very moist. This will lock in the delicious juices while cooking.
- Add the patties to a cast iron skillet and cook on medium heat. If you are using a lean ground beef be sure to add a little Primal Kitchen avocado oil to the skillet first.
- Allow to cook approximately 5 minutes. Flip patties over using a spatula.
- Cook another 5-7 minutes depending on how done you want your burgers.
- Serve with a bun and all the toppings for non whole30/paleo.
- If Whole30/paleo serve with a dollop of my homemade garlic aioli or your favorite Primal Kitchen sauce or mayo. Pairs well with fresh steamed broccoli or a baked sweet potato.