I was given the wonderful opportunity to sample a bottle of Le Stagioni d’ iItalia 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Le Stagiono d’ Italia Carnaroli rice as part of the Flavor Your Life campaign. Of course there is no surprise here that I personally loved both the products I sampled. If you know me at all, you know I love to cook and try new things. This was defiantly made for me! So let’s jump in and find out more about this amazing product and the flavor your life campaign!
Please note this product has been provided to me for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com) to sample and review. Below are my honest opinions of this product. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links. Legal Disclaimer.
Included in my sample kit was a set of beautiful recipe cards, a 500 mL bottle of Le Stagioni d’ Italia 100% EVOO and a box of Le Stagioni d’ Italia Carnaroli rice, which I used to make some delicious Risotto for our Sunday dinner.
I decided to try a new recipe that was included in my kit to test out the Italian 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil ( I will refer to this as EVOO in the rest of my blog). I must say, I was impressed. The recipe I chose was Olive Oil and Apple Cake. This recipe filled my kitchen with aromas of apple and fragrant spices that had my kids begging for a bite while it baked. Be sure to get the recipe here.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
So what exactly is EVOO? It is the freshly pressed juice of olives. Cold pressed without heat or chemicals, making it pure. The best part is It can be used in many ways. Here are a few to consider.
- You can use it as a substitute for butter or vegetable oil in recipes such as baked goods.
- It pairs well with meat and veggies as a finishing oil.
- Great for roasting veggies.
- Use it in dressings, marinades, and vinaigrettes.
- Drizzle over warm dishes for a finishing touch and added flavor.
- Seasoned oil for bread dipping.
- Many house hold uses as well, hair care, skin care, pet lotion, massage oil and more!
Flavor Your Life
Why should you use EVOO? So many reasons!
- It has a smoke point of 400 degrees Fahrenheit, making it perfect for cooking.
- Full of healthy fats.
- May have health benefits.
- It has been included in dishes and meals for generations, making it a tradition in many cultures.
- Enhances the flavor of so many dishes making them absolutely delicious!
Olive oil has been around for thousands of years, and has been an important part of many cultures around the world. It has been a key ingredient in both trade and meal time bringing culture and cuisine to life. Now olive oil is more than just oil, it is a symbol of tradition and culture.
Fun fact, Le Stagioni d’ Italia actually means “the seasons of Italy” in Italian. Connection nature harvest and cultrue through amazing products.
You can find Le Stagioni d’ Italia products at your local Grocery Outlet.
Learn more at flavor-your-life.com